Mweshi Mutuna is part of Primerio’s competition team and the firm’s Zambia lead. She has represented clients in merger applications, cartel investigations, restrictive business-practice matters, and general competition law compliance. Mweshi is not only an experienced antitrust attorney but has also acted as a commercial lawyer and has been engaged in litigation and alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration in Zambia and the region. She is recognized by clients for providing critical and in-depth analysis of their legal positions in the context of the broader issues at stake.
- Law Association of Zambia
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of Africa Construction Law
- Member of the Remuneration Committee of the Law Association of Zambia
- Member of Africa Legal Law